Suffering from tooth problems and want to visit a good and faithful dentist, then this blog is definitely going to help you. A dentist is a doctor who specializes in treating dental problems, but there are subcategories under the dentist as well. Depending on the dental problems, you need to check the specialized dentist you need to visit.
RCT is a type of dental treatment done by the top dentist in Kolkata who sits in Teeth Care Multispeciality Dental Clinic.
What is RCT?
RCT is an abbreviated form of Root Canal Treatment. It is a treatment to fix and save a badly damaged or infected tooth rather than removing it. During the root canal treatment, the dentist removes the infected pulp. Then cleans and disinfects the surfaces inside the tooth and fills it with a dental filling to seal the space.
There’s no need to be worried if you have an infected tooth. The dentist or endodontist in Kolkata will prescribe a root canal procedure to treat a damaged or infected tooth. The dentist in Kolkata has treated Millions of infected teeth each year, relieving pain and making teeth healthy again.
Root canal treatment involves:
- Working on the hurting nerves or pulp of your tooth.
- Numbing them permanently.
- Filling the cavity with a long-lasting material.
- Fitting a dental crown if required.
By undergoing this treatment, you save one of your teeth and control forming a gap in your mouth.
Candidates for Root Canal Treatment
Although many people get root canal treatment every year, it is the best option only for a limited number of oral issues. You will be a good candidate for this treatment only if you encounter the following.
- Sensitivity to Hot and Cold: The phenomenon of irritation and discomfort in your teeth when they come in touch with hot or cold foods is called teeth sensitivity. In most cases, the dentist advises root canal treatment to solve this issue.
- Fractured Tooth: Your teeth can crack due to injury, concussion, or eating something too hard. Your teeth become weak to pain and infection and will need root canal treatment.
- Inflamed Dental Nerves: When your nerves are injured, you will often feel pain. Your dentist will choose a root canal treatment as the procedure that can easily extract the infected portion inside your tooth to eradicate the problem completely.
- Other reasons: You need to immediately visit the dentist and get your teeth checkup if you feel any sort of discomfort. Your dentist is the one who can guide you with the best treatment option to get rid of the dental problem.
Teeth Care Multispeciality Dental Clinic is the best place to visit for Root Canal Treatment as we have the top endodontists in Kolkata that can serve you the healthy teeth you want.
As it is a leading dental clinic, we have specialized dentists in all fields where you can get rid of all your dental problems. The clinic is a multispeciality dental chain spread across Kolkata. It has three branches located in Chinar Park, Ballygunge, and Dunlop.
Also, read about: What are the types of skin whitening treatments?