Women’s breast size can not only affect their beauty, but its direct effect is also seen on their body structure. Generally every woman’s breast size is different from each other. In today’s time, the problem of obesity in women is increasing rapidly due to irregular lifestyle and eating disorders. Due to obesity, the breast size of women is also affected, due to which the appearance and beauty of women are affected. Women adopt many measures to reduce breast size but they do not get success quickly. The practice of yoga asanas is very useful to reduce breast size. By practicing this, not only can you reduce the breast size, but it also benefits in removing the problem of obesity. Let us know about yoga to reduce breast size.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Yoga to reduce breast size:
The practice of yoga asanas is considered very beneficial to reduce breast size. Practicing some yoga asanas on a regular basis not only helps you in reducing breast size but also improves your body structure. You can practice these yoga asanas daily to reduce breast size easily.
1. Setubandhasana or Bridge Pose
The practice of Setu Bandhasana is very useful for the muscles of the body. The practice of this yoga posture is also very beneficial for reducing breast size. Practicing Setubandhasana daily benefits your abdominal muscles and improves digestion. To reduce your breast size, practice Setu Bandhasana daily in these ways.
- First of all, lie down comfortably on your back making a comfortable gap between your legs.
- Place your palms on the ground in such a way that its face is towards the sky. This posture is called Savasana.
- Now connect both your legs, then bend both your legs and bring them near your hips.
- Then hold both your ankles firmly with both your hands.
- Now while breathing in slowly, raise your hips as high as possible, so that your body takes the shape of a bridge or bridge.
- Make sure that your head and shoulders are on the ground and your knees and feet are in the same line.
- In this last posture, if you want, you can support your waist with your hands.
- Breathe normally in this position and exhale and remain in this posture for 10 to 30 seconds.
- After being in this posture, while exhaling, bring your hips back to the ground.
- Now leaving your ankles again come in the posture of Shavasana and relax.
Practicing Dhanurasana regularly is considered very beneficial for the body. Its practice works to strengthen the body’s immune system. Apart from this, the practice of this yogasana is also very useful for the chest muscles and lungs. The practice of Dhanurasana is very useful for flushing out toxins from the body and balancing hormones. Follow these steps to practice Dhanurasana.
- Begin by lying on your stomach.
- Now bend your knees and hold your ankles with your palms.
- Make a strong grip, raise your legs and arms as high as you can.
- Remain in the bow position.
- Look up and stay in the posture for some time.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
3. Tadasana (Palm Tree Posture)
Regular practice of Tadasana is very useful for the muscles and bones of the body. By practising this, you also get benefits in reducing breast size. The practice of this yoga asana is also considered very useful to increase the body’s posture and length. Follow these steps to practise Tadasana.
- First of all, you should stand straight, keeping the toes of both your feet together or keeping a distance of 10 cm. Keep the arms at the side.
- Keep your body weight on both feet equally.
- Now raise your hands above the head and keep the palms facing upwards by trapping the fingers. Both your hands should be in a straight line above the head.
- Keep your eyes straight at some point, your eyes should not wander here and there. You have to do this throughout the exercise.
- While inhaling, stretch the whole body upwards with the arms, shoulders and chest, simultaneously raising your heels and stand on the toes of the feet.
- Without losing balance, from the toes to the head, stretch your whole body towards the sky and stand in this position holding your breath for a few Kshads.
- After this, while exhaling, come back to the former position and rest for a few seconds.
- This will be considered a complete circle. Similarly you have to do 10 cycles. With this you will get the full benefit of doing Tadasana.
To reduce breast size and to maintain hormone balance in the body, the practice of headstand is considered very useful. The practice of headstand or headstand is also considered very beneficial for the body. By doing headstand or headstand, there is a special benefit in the blood circulation of the body, for the nervous system and spinal cord. Shirshasana is one of the most difficult asanas in yoga. To become proficient in its practice, one needs to practice daily. You follow these steps to practice headstand.
- Headstand should be done on a sheet or blanket.
- For this you should choose a flat place.
- To do Shirshasana, first you should sit in Vajrasana, sit in such a way that you have enough space to bend forward.
- Sitting in Vajrasana, place both your elbows on the ground and join the fingers of both the hands together.
- Your palms should be facing upwards by joining the fingers of both the hands so that you can support your head with the palms.
- Slowly bend forward, place your head on the palms and keep breathing normal.
- Then slowly let the weight of the body come on your head.
- Coming in this position, you have to raise your feet towards the sky, in such a way that you are standing on your head in the same way as you are standing on your straight legs.
- Stay in this position for some time and then come back to the normal position.