To verify your account on Instagram is not an easy task to do. While having more than 1 billion active users, the chances that someone with an exact brand name gets verified is very interesting. To get verified on Instagram is like a chance in a billion. There’s a lot more to it than just clicking on a link. But we’re here to walk you through it.
Getting the coveted blue tick implies that you’re verified for Instagram. Instagram allows the users to get legit identity and value among the audience. But if it were easy, everyone would do it. And it would lose most of its meaning.
Having the blue verification badge on your Instagram makes your account more visible and different from the other accounts and means that you’re considered someone of interest on the social platform. An account has a blue tick mark is regarded as a well-known account or brand among the audience.
You have to understand that if you get verified and get a blue tick mark doesn’t mean that your posts will get preference while an unverified account’s post will not get that preference.
If you also want to make yourself or your brand recognizable then follow this guide to apply to be verified on Instagram.
- You have to log in to your account by entering your username and password.
- Now click on the setting option. Visit your profile page and choose the setting option from the drop-down menu.
- Now go to the request verification option and click on it.
- Now fill in the required details in the form and review it again. Any false information regarding your identity will lead to a ban or delete of your account permanently. So be honest while filling in the information.
- Now Choose the file and upload it. Now finally click on the send button.
- Now you have to wait until you didn’t get information regarding your Instagram verified account. In case you get rejected, try again after 30 days.
Tips to get verified – Instagram.
To get a blue verified tick on Instagram seems like a hard task to do. While going through the verification process you have to make your changes first to get that verification mark. To improve your chances to get verified on Instagram we have provided some tips which will help you to get verified easily.
- Just don’t be impatient and apply before. you make your account or brand valuable first so that the audience knows about it. Before you apply, you have to make sure that your profile is worthy to get verified.
- Build your Instagram followers by providing Shape to your online personality, Post early and often, Provide amazing content, Earn as many views you can, use Hashtags, stay active for long as you can, post new and unique content, and use the carousel feature
Once you will build your presence on social media platforms, posting the best stuff at the right times and staying active, can boost your chances of getting verified.
If you don’t get it on your first try, don’t lose hope just focus on building and growing your presence on the platform. Having a blue tick doesn’t mean you are successful at Instagram, it only provides authenticity.