When you first launch your own company, you likely have many goals and lofty aspirations. a desire to see your company succeed, to attract the best clients, to grow the company, and to distinguish yourself professionally. But occasionally it seems as though these objectives are lost due to financial limitations. Business expansion requires sufficient funding and careful financial planning. But even with all your planning, there can be a financial gap. A professional loan is one remedy for this. If you want to expand your services, whether you’re a management consultant, doctor, writer, photographer, or chartered accountant, you’ll need a professional loan.
You have the knowledge and experience as a professional to launch your own company. Being self-employed is advantageous, yet you require money to succeed in your line of work. The professional loan can be used to fund a marketing campaign, purchase new office space, increase working capital, train staff, install cutting-edge software, or acquire new equipment. Professional loans are often provided by government banks, however numerous private banks and NBFCs also provide these loans.
Purpose of Professional loan:
Professional Loans have a role in business expansion. A professional loan is unavoidable at some time in life, regardless of whether your business is new, has funding from investors, or is running solely on your savings. There is undoubtedly some risk involved when borrowing money for a business. As a result, you must be extremely careful and discreet while explaining your decision to accept a business loan.
Some of the primary reasons for obtaining a business loan include:
Acquiring a new space for your business to operate:
The purchase of real estate to grow business operations is one of the most significant justifications for obtaining a professional loan. You might have begun your business with a limited staff and basic tools. However, as time goes on and your clientele and business expand, you may need a more formal setting for your professional activities.
Purchase of Equipment’s:
Any business that involves mechanics or engineering needs to have the most up-to-date machinery. If the company is an IT or knowledge-based one, it might also be for new software. This offers scaled operations in addition to ensuring seamless operation. Modern machinery and cutting-edge technologies speed up processes, boost efficiency, and shorten turnaround times. This equipment could be pricey and needs a lot of funding.
To increase working capital:
The lifeblood of any firm, especially one of a small or medium size, is liquidity. One needs enough working capital to ensure seamless operation and the availability of capital to meet daily requirements. You may potentially be eligible for a professional loan for working capital.
Undergoing a professional course:
It takes continual updating to stay competitive in this day and age of fierce rivalry. There are many professional courses that teach about new and improved company practices. These advanced professional courses do, however, typically cost extra because of this. Any necessary training for you or your staff might be financially supported with the help of a professional loan for doctors.
Features of professional loan:
- Professional loans range in price from a few lakhs to as much as two crores rupees.
- Security or collateral are not necessary requirements. Some banks, however, might require it.
- The loan’s term may last up to five years.
- The loan amount and interest rate depend on the type of occupation or business. Doctors, Chartered Accountants, CS, CWA, etc. are a few examples.
- Any objective, including the need for working capital, the purchase of equipment, office refurbishment, etc., may be used for the professional loan.
- The loan has a very flexible payback schedule. You have the option of repaying the loan via EMIs, post-dated checks, or an ECS Mandate.
- For businesses with audited financials and those without official books of accounts, several banks offer professional loans under unique terms and conditions.
- Professional loans can also be used to pay for certain business-related travel expenses including flight, hotel, seminar costs, etc.
- The loan is typically paid out in full to the business owner. However, there are specific circumstances in which suppliers can be paid immediately.