To begin with, RPA or Robotic process automation is a technology useful in building, deploying, and managing software robots that emulate human actions. In addition, it is useful in automating repetitive tasks and manual processes.
Features Of RPA
RPA provides rich analytical suites that are useful in discovering the performance of the robot workforce. In addition, it facilitates detailed operational analysis and helps users in tracking operations, determining issues, and streamlining future workload. Above all, it is highly secure and comes with strong user access management features and role-based security capability. Moreover, it comes with a simple bot creation interface that allows users to quickly and effortlessly create bots by capturing mouse clicks and keystrokes. To further know about these features, one can visit RPA Power BI Training in Gurgaon. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of RPA.
- It offers customer deployment across virtual machines, terminal services, and the cloud.
- Facilitates easy debugging that helps in developing the fly and resolving issues in a production environment.
- It is code-free and is capable of automating any application in any department.
- RPA facilitates seamless integration and provides unparalleled flexibility in evaluating the digital workforce performance.
- It facilitates Optical Character Recognition which is capable of automating data extraction from printed or written text.
Introduction To Power BI
Power BI is a data visualization and Business Intelligence tool useful for converting data into interactive dashboards and BI reports. In addition, the primary objective of this software tool is to quickly turn your data into useful information.
Features Of Power BI
Power BI is useful in extracting insights from large data sets that are greater than several hundred million rows. In addition, it supports various standard out-of-the-box data visualizations and also allows a user to build their custom data visualizations. Moreover, it allows users to analyze dataset in Excel and help in creating an interactive and insightful mapping of the data. Power BI is also capable of sourcing and transforming data with Power Query and provides a no-code or low code experience for developers. Furthermore, many institutions provide RPA Power BI Training in Delhi and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Power BI.
- It allows you to filter datasets and have smaller subsets that contain only the important data and contextual relevance.
- Comes with customizable dashboards that are shareable as well as printable.
- It provides flexible tiles that can be adjusted and placed anywhere on the dashboard as per the users’ convenience.
- Power BI comes with a navigation pane that provides options for datasets, dashboards, and reports.
- It allows users to create informative reports which are a combination of dashboards having different kinds of visualizations.
- Facilitates DAX Data Analysis functions that are predefined codes useful in performing analytics-specific functionalities on data.
- It provides help and feedback buttons that are useful in asking for support & assistance and giving feedback to the support team.
- Comes with a huge collection of Content Packs that contain dashboards, data models, datasets, embedded queries, etc.
Benefits Of Connecting RPA and Power BI
- It helps decision-makers in making strategic decisions and saves costs.
- Facilitates standardization and structuring of data and variables covering important KPIs.
- Moves data storage from on-premise to cloud for flexibility and scalability.
- Allows automation of 150+ actions for each clinic led to savings in time, resources, and costs.
- Provides visibility to C-level decision-makers, risk managers, and heads of several clinics.
- Assists in generating timely reports on the basis of recent data.
- Facilitates data visualization and provides more scope for strategic decision-making and cost optimization.
- It helps in automating historical data.