In today’s hectic lifestyle, diseases like back pain, back pain have taken the form of a common problem. In such a situation, we cannot change our work, but when we do Hansasana yoga regularly, we can avoid such diseases. If you do Hansasana yoga regularly, then the problems related to the bones of your spine, they get away from you. By doing this you do not have to face any kind of physical pain. By doing this asana with regular practice, you get relief from discomfort as well as minor ailments.
While practising Hansasana, the position of the human body becomes like a swan, hence this asana is called Hansasana. While doing Hansasana, the entire balance of the body of the man is on the palms of both the hands. There is a lot of difficulty in doing this asana in the beginning, but by practising it every day, it becomes easy to do this asana. The beauty of the face and skin also increases by doing Hansasana.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Benefits of laughing:
- By doing Hansasan regularly, the muscles of the hands and feet become strong and the obesity of the neck is reduced.
- The chest becomes strong and shapely with Hansasana, due to which the body looks healthy.
- By doing this asana, there is radiance and glow on the face and skin.
- By doing Hansasana, there is always energy and freshness in the body.
- The vascular system (nervous system) starts working properly due to Hansasana, due to which the circulation of blood becomes faster.
- This asana reduces belly fat, which reduces obesity.
- Lungs remain clean and more active with Hansasan.
- It removes the blockage of stool and urine and ends abdominal pain, back pain, back pain, rib pain.
- Continuous practice of this asana increases appetite.
- This asana helps in keeping the pancreas active.
The right way to laugh:
There are many health benefits of laughing. Everyone wants to do this asana after knowing about its benefits. Below are some steps to do Hansasana correctly, by following which you can easily do this asana.
Method of doing laughs:
- First of all, sit on the ground on the knees, keep both the toes together and keep the knees apart, keep the palms on the ground and keep the fingers towards the feet.
- Then put the wrists of both hands close to each other and stick the front part of the arms to the body.
- Now bend forward in such a way that the stomach is above your elbows and the chest is on the upper part of the arms.
- Maintain balance and slowly straighten the legs backwards.
- Keep the toes together and rest the toes on the ground.
- Raise your head up and keep your eyes straight ahead.
- In the end, the weight of your body should be on the fingers of the hands and feet.
- Maintain this state according to your ability. Take care not to put too much emphasis on the fingers of the hands or feet.
- Then bring the knees to the ground and sit in Vajrasana.
- Do this asana for at least ten minutes.
- Patients with peptic ulcer, high acidity, hernia or high blood pressure should not do this asana.
- Pregnant women should never do this asana.
- If you feel pain in hands or cramps in legs while doing this asana, then stop this asana.
- Sit comfortably for some time and try to do this asana again.
- If this problem recurs, then definitely tell your yoga trainer.