Meditation and yoga brings a lot of peace to the mind. Also, there is a lot of comfort experience in the body. But do you know that meditation and yoga can be very beneficial for fixing the problem of low blood pressure. It helps to balance low blood pressure factors and balance blood pressure. The atrial contractions, low sodium levels and help in curing medical problems. By controlling low blood pressure, you can keep many other diseases away. It does not cause heart disease, stroke, chronic kidney disease and other diseases. Also, the problem of headache and dizziness also provides great benefit from meditation. This keeps your mind calm and gradually the situation starts recovering and you can be healthy as before. Just you should do meditation in cool and open environment and try to keep yourself free from all kinds of thoughts. Also, keep in mind that you should follow this routine even after recovering so that you do not have any problem even further.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
Meditation reduces low blood pressure in what ways?
Continuous practice of meditate experiences a lot of peace in your brain and nervous system. It helps in controlling low blood pressure. It reduces stress and relaxes blood vessels. Due to which low blood pressure is balanced. It controls the ups and downs of the nervous system and transmits energy in the body. It also removes the lethargy and weakness of the body. Also you feel fresh throughout the day. For this, you can get up in the morning and do meditation or breath related attention in the open for 15 minutes or half an hour. Initially, do not put too much emphasis on your mind. You can gradually increase it.
Ways to do meditation:
In this meditation, you get mental peace and you pay attention to the actions of your body. Also keep the speed of breath regular. Keep all kinds of wandering things away from yourself and meditate silently. This gives a lot of peace to the brain. Also, you are able to give yourself time and understand yourself.
2. Specific meditation
Such meditation is used in Hinduism, where you meditate on a deity for internal energy and meditation and remove all kinds of ideas coming to your mind and focus in God in one place. It should be done at a quiet place of worship.
3. Mantra Meditation
In such meditation, you try to focus with the help of mantras so that the entire meditate remains in the mantra and experiences mental peace. This can make you very relaxed. You can do this in any quiet environment. At this time you pronounce the same sound again and again. Like many people do meditation by removing the sound of Om. Apart from this, you can also focus on breaths. It also benefits a lot.
Rules to meditate
- Always try to meditate at 4 in the morning or at 4 pm. At this time your body remains light and the mind does not experience too much busyness.
- Always do meditation in a calm environment so that the mind does not wander any other. Also sit in a comfortable position so that you can do meditate well.
- Try to keep your spinal cord straight during this time. Also, do not pull the shoulders and neck too much and sit comfortably.
- Wear comfortable clothes during meditation.
- If you feel cold to do meditation, then do some exercises first. This makes blood circulation good.
- Take deep breaths during this time and keep the speed of breath regular.
- While doing meditation, keep a smile on the face so that the mind gets peace.