The physical checks are definitely going out of trend as all the financial institutions are collectively discouraging people from using them while some rely on them. No matter what the reason is behind you still using paper checks but you shall surely be glad to know that Cash App is introducing a mobile check deposit system that lets you completely deposit checks into your cash app account.
How To Deposit A Check On Cash App Mobile
All of us did get to know about the Cash App check deposit but now we shall be learning about the exact ways through which one can easily deposit a check on Cash App.
Follow the following steps-
Make sure your check meets all the requirements-
- The check is specifically made out to you, by the same person that’s on the Cash App account, or either jointly, with a genuine and approved person.
- Remember the check is payable in U.S. Dollars. The money must always come in US currency since the app works with US financial institutions.
- Keep in mind that the check has been properly signed by the company or person issuing the check.
- The check’s value is either equal to or less than your deposit limit. (In every Cash App Account, each check has a limit of $3,500 with a complete total limit of $7,500 per month). Also, the app will notify you before you reach your monthly limit.
- Assure absolutely, that the check has not expired. Note- There is a 90- day limit on all checks.
- Make sure the check has not been deposited already.
- The check should be unaltered.
- A user has signed the check and clearly written ‘Cash App Deposit’ just under your signature.
Read More :- cash app refund
Open the Cash App
- You need to open the Cash App on your Android or IOS smartphone.
- The app icon looks like a white $ present inside a green box.
Tap the bank icon
- This is an icon that clearly looks like a building with pillars on the outer end which would be present at the bottom left corner of your screen.
The Next Step Is To Tap The Check Option
- This option will allow any user to scan paper checks directly into your account just by using your phone.
Now enter the check amount
- Now carefully looking at the screen, enter the amount that the check is in using the keypad.
- Then you need to tap on “Confirm Amount” to continue further.
Confirm the front of the check and tap the ‘Confirm front of check’ option
- In order to confirm it, tap the box next to it which says “The check is written correctly” if your check matches the example displayed on your screen.
Confirm the back of the check and tap the ‘Confirm back of check’ option
- In a very similar manner, tap the box next to it which says “The check is written correctly” if your check matches the example displayed on your screen.
The Next Step Is To Take Photo “Front”
- This shall open your phone’s camera.
- This is done so that you can take a photo to scan the check.
- You then use grids on your screen to line up the photo of your check and the Cash App will automatically take a visible picture of the check when it is clearly visible and acceptable.
- Note- Make sure to use a dark background.
Tap to Take Photo “Back”
- This will open the camera of your phone.
- The camera will automatically take a photo of your check which is a visible picture of the check when it is clearly visible and acceptable.
- You now would be able to see how much the check is worth displaying.
- Also, you see a disclaimer that says your money wont be available until it gets deposited.
- It usually takes around 3-4 business days.
These are all the complete and proper steps needed by any Cash App user to deposit a paper check on cash app.
These are some major pointers that should be known and followed by all the Cash App users to deposit checks on Cash App too by sitting in the comfort of your home. This is it for the blog of the day.