To begin with, MS Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business application useful for a company in managing customer database, generating new leads, engaging with their customers, and resolving customer service issues. It combines the components of CRM and ERP and helps in collaborating effectively, optimizing business tasks, and driving growth.
Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
MS Dynamics 365 Business Central facilitates financial management to help you streamline your financial close. It provides you with real-time visibility of your business and allows you to share information in a secure manner. In addition, it improves your organization’s ability to develop, modify, and control budgets. MS Dynamics facilitates reporting and analytics and helps you in centralizing your financial management data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions.
Furthermore, it allows you to make fast, informed decisions with seamless Microsoft Excel integration. It permits you to monitor and control your sales order and purchasing process through automated workflows and dynamically updated inventory levels. With this tool, you can create purchase invoices and orders to record the cost of purchase and track accounts payable. Moreover, it helps you in staying in control of expenses by implementing advanced workflow and approval structures. To further know about it, one can visit Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online Training. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Sales & Marketing
- Warehouse Management
- Optimize your supply chain
- Resource & Project Management
- Service Management
- Deliver projects on time
- Support GDPR compliance
Benefits of Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
MS Dynamics 365 is useful for small and medium businesses from all over the world. It facilitates proper management and operations of different organizations. In addition, it helps in connecting different businesses while providing a boost to efficiency with the help of automated tasks. Furthermore, it allows you to have a full view of your business with properly connected data as well as business analytics. Moreover, this tool helps a business in growing in real time with the help of a properly flexible platform. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Seamless Integration
- Data Security & Compliance
- Simple Project Management
- ERP & CRM Capabilities
- Flexible & Easy to Scale
Career Opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
Microsoft Dynamics is a fast-expanding area where the job market favors candidates. In addition, it offers an impressively wide variety of career options, none of which are permanently binding. Furthermore, it provides multiple roles within the Dynamics industry which can suit all kinds of profiles. There are many Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Training institute in Noida and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Here are some of the career opportunities you can explore after learning Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Consultants- They are responsible for understanding the environment of the software tool, designing enhancement requirements, and customizing the system to the customer’s specifications.
- Business Analyst- These professionals are responsible for communicating with clients or client representatives to understand their business requirements. After that, they transfer the requirements to the delivery team to complete the deployment.
- System Administrator- They need to maintain and help delivery teams with the integration of Dynamics 365 systems. Moreover, they are responsible for handling all installation, configuration, and user administration.
- Functional Consultant & Technical consultant- They are domain experts who make changes in Dynamics 365’s UI. Furthermore, they need to customize entities, attributes, business rules, and solutions.
Is Dynamics 365 Business Central Right for My Business?
Now that you have a high-level understanding of how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help your company, you may be wondering if this solution is right for your business. Here are a few points that will help you decide if MS dynamics 365 is right for your business or not.
- This tool is an ideal choice for small & mid-sized businesses.
- It is useful for you if you have outgrown your accounting software.
- It eliminates the need of relying on manual methods or multiple software systems.
- This is a highly flexible and highly customizable software tool.
- Implementing it ensures better data security.