IMPORTANT STATISTICS & FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Here is a list of important facts and statistics about social media marketing.
- Did you know that 93.3% of adults with internet access use social media? It may not be easy to believe. Social media appears to be the internet’s ace card.
- The average daily time spent on social media platforms by all users is about 2.5 hours (2 hours and 27 minutes, to be exact). We are confident that it is more time than anyone ever spends watching television or reading newspapers.
- In 2021, We predicted the value of the worldwide social commerce market to be USD 584.9 billion. It goes beyond a collection of nations’ combined GDP.
- According to 85% of the companies, short-form videos will dominate social media in 2021. As a result, TikTok has truly become popular.
- If your Facebook handle has the necessary reach, 500 million users could see your daily Facebook tale. You might first need to connect to 50% of the Facebook accounts.
REASONS TO CONSIDER SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Listed below are the potential benefits of social media marketing for small businesses. Let’s look at them.
1. FASTER, EASIER COMMUNICATION
Thanks to social media, customers may now contact customer support representatives more quickly and easily than ever.
Additionally, businesses may receive, examine, and address customer complaints more quickly and easily.
Challenges may still exist depending on the sector and the complaint, but it is no longer nearly as difficult to establish a line of contact as it once was.
Finding the appropriate people is easier than ever, frequently without ever picking up the phone.
And as more people and businesses use social media platforms to connect with the customers that matter most to their businesses, it will only get simpler.
Businesses have long aimed to enable customers to give genuine feedback in real-time via reviews and chat.
2. SMM IS COST EFFICIENT
Newspapers cost money every word, and television costs money each second. Social media is more economical when compared to the first. You won’t be charged anything if you post the insights on your social network account. Hiring the team won’t cost you more than spending millions on conventional media if your company has already made you wealthy. A social media marketing agency will also cost you $500 to $1500.
When launching the “Shot on iPhone” ad, Apple incurred no high costs. In addition, there are currently over 25 million posts about this campaign on Instagram, which considerably aids in the free and viral advertising of the business.
3. ALLOWS SMART TARGETING
It makes no sense to give chicken curry to a vegetarian. Also having similar effects are outdated marketing strategies. Social media, on the other hand, employs tactical targeting. Your advertisement is only visible to potential consumers. In this case, previous purchases are a reliable sign of potential customers. With effective targeting, more potential customers are likely to become actual ones.
If you don’t know how to do it, choose the right social media marketing agency to do it for you!
4. HELPS YOU GET MARKETPLACE INSIGHTS
One of the most significant benefits of social networking is learning about the industry. But, is there a more effective way than talking to your customers to learn what they want or think? No, in our view.
Being active on social media platforms can provide you access to information about your clients’ interests and opinions that you might not otherwise have. It is one of the best research resources you have at your disposal.
One of social media’s most important advantages is assessing your client’s demographics. Then, you could market your products and services to customers with a solid grasp.