The best way to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) is to get more backlinks, which are links from other websites that point back to your website’s domain name, giving you more popularity and making you more likely to appear on Google’s top listings.
But not all backlinks are the same, so while there are many ways to get backlinks, some methods are more effective than others. In this article, we’ll look at 7 ways to get more referring domains and boost your SEO ranking.
1) Be accessible
There are a few key things you can do to make sure you’re accessible to potential referring domains, which will in turn help boost your SEO ranking.
First, focus on creating great content that people will want to link to.
Second, reach out to influencers in your industry and ask them to share your content.
Third, be active on social media and in online communities related to your niche.
Fourth, submit your website to relevant directories and listings.
Fifth, get involved in guest blogging opportunities.
Sixth, collaborate with other businesses in your industry.
Seventh, make sure your website is optimally designed for search engine optimization. By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to boosting your SEO ranking!
2) Share your content with sites that can link back to you
- Find high-quality websites in your niche that accept guest posts.
- Create well-written, helpful articles that include links back to your website.
- Submit your articles to these websites.
- Make sure your website is optimized for SEO so that people can find it easily.
- Use social media to share your content and build up a following.
- Use effective techniques such as link bait and link building to get more websites linking back to you.
- Hire a professional SEO company like BC SEO Specialist to help you boost your ranking even further!
3) Find niche directories
There are many great directories out there that can help you boost your SEO ranking. Here are seven of the best:
- Guaranteed SEO Services
- SEO Specialist Vancouver
- Local SEO British Columbia
- Vancouver On Page Optimization
- Bulk Authority Links
- White Label SEO Reseller
- Canadian Web Hosting Directory
4) Update your info on existing sites
If you’re looking for guaranteed SEO services, look no further than Vancouver On Page Optimization. We’re a local SEO company based in British Columbia that specializes in helping businesses boost their SEO ranking. Here are seven ways we can help you get more referring domains:
- By updating your information on existing sites
- By creating new, keyword-rich content
- By building backlinks from high-quality websites
- By improving your social media presence
- By optimizing your website for local search
- By submitting your site to directories and search engines
- By tracking your progress and making changes as needed
5) Reach out to influencers in your field
There are a few things you can do to get more referring domains and boost your SEO ranking. First, reach out to influencers in your field.
They may be willing to link to your site if they think it’s valuable. Second, guest post on high-authority sites in your industry.
This will give you a chance to showcase your expertise and get your name out there. Third, make sure your site is optimized for local SEO.
This means including your city or region in your titles and tags, as well as making sure your NAP (name, address, phone number) is up-to-date.
Fourth, create compelling content that people will want to share. Fifth, use social media to promote your content and build relationships with other influencers.
6) Advertise on your blog posts
- Make sure your website is visible to search engines by doing some local SEO in British Columbia.
- Create quality content that people will want to link to.
- Promote your content on social media and other websites.
- Make it easy for people to link to your site by adding share buttons to your content.
- Provide guest blogging opportunities on your site.
- Give away freebies or run contests on your site that require people to link back to you to enter.
- Make sure your website is engaging and easy to navigate so people will stick around and keep coming back for more!
7) Include a link back in guest blog posts
- Make sure your content is top-notch. If it isn’t, no one will want to link to it.
- Create content that’s link-worthy. In other words, create resources that other people would want to link to.
- Reach out to other bloggers and website owners in your niche. Let them know about your latest post and ask if they’d be interested in linking to it.
- Add social sharing buttons to your blog posts so that readers can easily share your content on their own networks.
- Use keyword-rich anchor text when linking to your own website from guest blog posts. This will help boost your SEO ranking.